Some Methods Of Operation On The Jack2021-05-13
1. It is necessary to check whether the parts are normal before use.
2. When using, the provisions of the main parameters should be strictly observed. Avoid excessive overload. Otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the specified level, serious oil leakage will occur at the top of the cylinder.
3. If the oil quantity of the manual pump body is insufficient, it is necessary to add the N33# hydraulic oil which should be fully filtered to work in the pump.
4. For electric pumps, please refer to the instruction manual of the electric pump.
5. The center of gravity should be moderately selected. The focus of the jack should be properly selected. The bottom surface should be leveled. At the same time, the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be considered. Whether the tough wood should be padded should be placed smoothly to prevent the load from sinking or tilting.
6. After the jack lifts the heavy object, the support should be used to support the heavy object in time. It is forbidden to use the jack as a support. If you need to support heavy objects for a long time, please choose.
7. If several jacks are required to be lifted at the same time, in addition to the correct placement of the jacks, multi-top diverter valves should be used, and the load of each jack should be balanced, keeping in mind that the lifting speed is synchronized. It is also necessary to consider the possibility that the ground may be sunken due to uneven weight, and it is dangerous to prevent the weight from being tilted.
8. When using, first connect the quick connector of the manual pump to the top, then select the position and screw the oil drain screw on the oil pump to work. To lower the piston rod, the manual oil pump hand wheel is slightly loosened in the counterclockwise direction, the cylinder is unloaded, and the piston rod is gradually lowered. Otherwise, falling too fast will be dangerous.
9. Separate jack is a spring-returning structure. After lifting, it can be quickly removed, but the connected hose can not be used to pull the jack.
10. Because the lifting stroke of the jack is small, the user should never exceed the rated stroke when using it to avoid damage to the jack.
11. The jack should be violently vibrated during use.
12. It is not suitable for use in workplaces with acid and alkali and corrosive gases.
13, the user should regularly check and maintain according to the use situation